Small Business Ministerial Council
The Small Business Ministerial Council (SBMC) provides a consultative forum to the Minister for Small Business on issues affecting Victorian small businesses.
The SBMC provides business insights and highlights issues common to Victorian small businesses.
The SBMC also promotes Victorian Government small business initiatives to their networks and communities.
The SBMC is chaired by Mr Stuart Benjamin, a startup entrepreneur who holds senior board positions in the renewable energy sector.
The Council membership reflects Victoria’s diverse business community including regional, metropolitan, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, disabled or LGBTIQ small business operators. Businesses represented include those in finance and accounting, retail, health and community engagement:
- Mr Stuart Benjamin, Elmstone (Chair)
- Mr Sahil Bhasin, Bricks and Mortar RE
- Mr Michael Dulitsky, Solid Pty Ltd
- Ms Robyn Erskine, Brooke Bird
- Mr Tony Ingpen, Mount Evelyn Supa IGA
- Ms Seona James, Indigenous Cultural Connections
- Ms Sandra Jerkovic, Capire Consulting Group
- Ms Wendy Killeen, Stanton and Killeen
- Mr Trevor Monti, Prestige Panel & Paint
- Mr Patrick Roseman, Roseman & Co
- Ms Eva Sifis, By Accident
Page last updated: 6 October 2022